Best Lighting Retrofits Now and the Future Impacts
This course has been significantly updated since it was last offered in Spokane. Selecting the best value LED lighting is crucial since they may last a decade or more. Understand TLED types that operate with existing ballasts, direct line voltage and dedicated drivers. Learn why LED light bars, fixture kits and new fixtures can often be a better choice. Learning how LED high bay performance and pricing have really improved. Several interior and exterior applications will be discussed. Often soft savings, Human Centric Lighting benefits, certifications and advanced financial tools are important for project approval. Various types of retrofits will have a big impact on cost effectiveness of future re-retrofits. When are basic controls cost effective? Are advanced lighting controls with Internet of Things ready for more than early adopters? Even if advanced controls are not utilized now, should adapters be included in the current retrofit? Register to find out questions to these questions and more.
Key Learning Objectives
- Select best LED products for each application and assess impact of how they will impact future retrofits
- Determine where controls are still cost effective
- Identify diminishing returns and how to combat them, including using advanced financial tools
- Discover why Human Centric Lighting makes lighting much more than jut a commodity
- Understand how this information applies to new construction
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance and operational staff
- Facility supervisors, engineers & contractors
- Mangers, executives, owners & energy experts
- Consultants, energy efficiency experts & utility staff